To learn more about "Can't Find It" visit our Video Tutorial Guide by clicking here
What is "Can’t Find It?"
"Can’t Find It" provides you, the customer, with the ability to provide a description of a product that you cannot find on Rosie. The description is saved as a note which is then passed along to the grocery expert who is picking your order. They will read the description and do their best to add that item to your online shopping order.
"Can't Find It" is located at the end of your search results
How do I make a Product Request?
- Click on the "Can't Find It" box
- The next screen will allow you to enter a description of the item you are looking for. The more information that can be provided to grocery experts the better. This description is what the store will use to locate the exact, or best fit product that they carry in-store.
- You will then be able to indicate the quantity or the desired weight of a product. The approximate total cost will be used to estimate the value added to the order. This will also assist the grocery expert in selecting the desired product.
- Once you have filled in the required information and pressed the "Add to Cart" button, the item will be added to your cart.
- You can edit the item by selecting the item's "Product Request" link and updating the information in the product detail view.
- You can review your "Product Request" prior to placing your order within Step 3 of the checkout process. Once the order minimum is reached, the order will be placed and sent to your store.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a request at the Rosie Help Center or call us at 1-855-ROSIE-NOW (767-4366).