COVID-19 Update: Please note that orders may not be able to be modified after they are placed.
To modify your order, please:
- Call the store where you have placed your order, and ask to have items added to your order. You can find your store's phone number by clicking on your name on the upper right or left hand corner of your screen and selecting "Change Stores".
2. Search for the store you want by name, address, or zip code. Once you find the store you want to call, you will see their phone number listed under their address.
3. When calling the store to request to add an item, please provide the following information
- First Name, Last Name
- Your unique order number (example: P10925-4 or D10925-15)
- Your unique confirmation code (example: CRD8T4)
- The time your order was scheduled to be picked up or delivered.
- The items that you would like to add or remove from your order. Please specify the brand, product name, flavor, size and any other preferences (organic, gluten-free, etc.) to help the store hand-select your item.
Note: It is not possible to modify orders after your order has been hand-selected and you have received your final emailed receipt.