This will help you to set up Tax Exempt status if you are a customer or organization that qualifies. Follow the below steps to apply:
- The Tax Exempt Entity ('entity') must first create an account on Rosie and select a store.
- The entity then must provide a copy of their Tax Exempt Certificate to the store they selected (mail, in-person, fax).
- Rosie will confirm if the State requires further required documentation.
- The entity should then contact Rosie (firstname.lastname@example.org), let us know they intend to use Rosie, confirm they are Tax Exempt, and confirm that their certificate is with the store.
- Rosie's Finance team will give the entity's account Tax Exempt status.
- In order for Finance to set up the Tax Exemption, these are the key things that are required:
- Business Name or School/District Name
- Seller/Store where they will be making purchases if multiple they must list all
- Tax Exempt number and one of the boxes checked
Note: We suggest that tax-exempt organizations create an account on Rosie with an email that is not an individual specific person. For example: email@example.com. This will allow for multiple people from within the entity to use the service for their large orders.