A confirmation code is emailed to each customer with the receipt they receive after placing their order. This unique alphanumeric code is a critical part of the order handoff because:
- Anyone who presents the Confirmation Code is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the order.
- It establishes and maintains the chain of custody of the order from store to the driver (if applicable) to the customer.
- It ensures that you the customer is protected from fraudulent transactions from an unknown person that may try to receive your order on your behalf. The best evidence the store has to prove that you the customer received the goods is that the unique Confirmation Code was provided to the store/driver when you acquired your order.
If you are at the store and do not have your code, you may be directed to three of the following places.
1. Order Confirmation Emails
2. My Orders
3. Rosie Support. Our team can verify your account and provide the code.