Important Note: You must be signed into your Rosie account in order to successfully checkout!
A customer may choose to browse items in a store without logging in by selecting the "Shop as guest" button on the login or register page. Clicking this button will take the guest to a store selector page.
Once a store is selected, the guest will be taken to the store's dashboard. Note: After the initial store is selected in a guest session, there is no way to switch stores except by clearing cookies and becoming a new guest user.
Attempting to navigate to the following pages while in a guest session should redirect to register page.
When in a guest session, the header shows:
- A login link that takes you to a login modal when clicked
- A signup link that takes you to a register modal when clicked.
Guest Browsing scenarios to note:
- If a cart already exists on my login account, and I made a cart in Guest Browsing mode on a store other than my set store, when I log in I should see the store and cart I made in guest browsing mode.
- If a cart already exists on my login account, and no cart exists in Guest Browsing mode for my set store, when I log in I should see my cart.
- If at ‘Store A' on my login account, and in Guest Browsing at ‘Store B’ when I log in, I should remain at 'Store B' changing my set store