If you are unable to login to Rosie, please click here for password reset instructions.
If the application is not working, please navigate to Rosie on a browser and try logging in again.
If you are still unable to login, please uninstall the application and reinstall it.
How to delete apps on your Apple device:
1. Touch and hold the app.
2. Tap Remove App .
3. Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
How to re-add the app on your Apple device:
1. Open the App Store. Find Rosie Applications by searching for it in the search bar
2. Once you've found the Rosie app, tap "Get" to the right of the app.
3. Confirm the installation by entering your passcode or using Touch ID/Face ID.
How to Delete Rosie on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Tap on the Rosie Application.
- Tap Uninstall.
Android Users Add Application
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app .
- Find Rosie Applications
- When you pick the Rosie app, tap Install.
Browser Compatibility Issues
In some instances, an obsolete browser can cause a login issue. You can update your preferred browser by clicking the links below:
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above and are still experiencing login issues, please contact us at 1-855-767-4366 or email us at email@example.com
Please include the following information in your email:
1. What error is occurring/what does the error message say?
2. Screenshot of the error
3. Which device are you using (i.e. iPhone, PC, etc.)?
4. Are you using the app or a browser (i.e. Chrome, Safari, etc.)?